Pulse can notify you when something in your grow room has gone wrong. This will help prevent mishaps, guard against equipment failure, and get some peace of mind.
1. Log in to the app
2. From your dashboard, tap or click on a device card
3. On that page scroll to "Alert Settings"
4. WiFi Disconnected Alert notifies you when the device has been offline for 10-20 minutes.
5. Power Outage Alert notifies you when a device recovers from a power outage of a certain duration. The sensitivity allows you to pick the duration.
6. Photoperiod defines your day and night times. Day start is the time when your lights turn on, similarly Night start is the time your lights turn off.
7. Light is a relative measure of light strength. During the day, you can have a minimum setting, and everything above that setting is okay, as defined by the blue thick line.
8. Temperature & humidity settings can be set to a range by dragging the ends of the blue line.
9. Note: there's a second tab for night time settings.
1. These toggles define whether a alert is active or not. Set to the left (grey) means the alert is off, and no notification will be triggered. Set to the right (blue) means that the alert is on.
2. To set up email & sms alerts, you have to go to the menu (tap on the icon in the top right), and go to the account page.
3. From the account page, go to the notification settings.
4. Set your phone number if you want SMS (US Only).
5. Set your email. Note: this updates your login email!
6. Set your email & SMS alert toggles, on or off. This affects all alerts.
7. Tap / click update
1. Make sure to set your alert thresholds pretty wide that you don't get too many of them. Otherwise you end up ignoring your alerts, and then when something truly important happens, you might miss it.
2. There are separate alert settings for day and night (there's a tab for night settings)
3. There are toggles for email & SMS, as well for all of the individual alerts. The email & SMS alerts will enable or disable emails and SMS notifications. You'll get the in-app notifications no matter what for active alerts (click / tap the message bubble icon in the menu bar to see these).